LIANYUNGANG GUANJI MINERAL PRADUCTS TRADING CO., LTD.
Contact: Manager Wu
Cell phone: 15380685801
Domain name: www.gjmetals.com
Address: Lianyungang Donghai County City Hailing cattle Town Road No. 66
The difference between calcined petroleum coke carbon additives and graphitization of carburant
Many manufacturers in the procurement have types fuzzy carburant then we calcined coke today, manufacturers will look different calcined petroleum coke carbon additives and graphitization of carburant.
First, raw materials: are used raw petroleum coke.
Second: fixed carbon content
(1) the graphitization of carburant fixed carbon in general about 98%, the maximum can reach 99%.
(2) calcined petroleum coke carbon additives fixed carbon is generally around 98.5%.
Third: smelting environment
(1) graphite carburant is smelting furnace after 3000 degrees Celsius temperature in the production of graphite.
(2) calcined petroleum coke carbon additives in forging furnace after more than 1 thousand and 500 degrees Celsius temperature production.
Fourth: smeltingtime: graphitization recarburizer smelting environment than calcined petroleum coke carbon additives smelting time.
Fifth: sulfur content
(1) the content of graphitization recarburizer sulfur is generally between 0.03-0.06%, 0.05% more. Absorption rate is generally between 90%-95%.
(2) the content of calcined petroleum coke carbon additives for sulfur in general about 0.5% more. Absorption rate is generally more than 80%-90%.
Sixth: the use of:
The two carburetant use similar, according to the amount of different manufacturers will be different, although the graphitization recarburizer relative price of calcined petroleum coke carbon additives to higher prices, but the overall cost is concerned, the graphitization of carburant is the most affordable, therefore, nearly two years of many casting steel manufacturers also began to gradually tend to graphitization recarburizer purchasing.
Do not rule out the current low oil prices will continue for quite some time. To understand the current situation, we need to look back at history, look at the similarities and differences between the two stages from 1979 to 1987 and 2007 to 2015. This is similar to the two stage, oil price decline has reached 70%; non OPEC countries have increased supply: in 80s the rapid development of Beihai petroleum and the rise of American shale oil; two stages are not cut, Saudi Arabia announced a unilateral low sales of oil. In the previous stage, changes in the market structure led to a relative low price of 14 years until 2000. It is worth noting that, by the end of 1979, oil price of about 30-40 U. s.dollars / barrel. 1986 oil prices fell to 5 U.S. dollars / barrel, and eventually reached 15-20 U.S. dollars / barrel this balance price and continued until 2000. If it is still in accordance with the law of the last development of the case, the oil prices will remain in the doldrums until 2030. The current stage and the different places in 1986 lies in the different production capacity of the different: in 1986, OPEC has nearly 10 million barrels / day of surplus production capacity, and today, the production capacity of 2 million barrels / day or so. So low oil prices will continue for some time, but it may not be for more than 10 years.